Monday, September 24, 2007

Egypt

My dream vacation
Egypt

In my dream vacation I would go to Egypt. I would travel there because Egypt has lots of things to do, for example: I would visit the pyramids; I would see the faraos and ride a camel. If I could choose the time of the year I would choose the winter because Egypt would be less hot than the summer.
I would travel there by plane of course, because planes are faster than others ways of transportation but I think it would be more expensive. If I have the chance to bring someone with me I would bring my grandmother and my mother because both loves Egypt and they are fascinated to visit it.
I know that Egypt is hot all the year so I would take: ten white t-shirts, eight shorts, one flip flops and one that. As soon as I got there I would rent three camels to my family and I, then we would go with a guide to the pyramids to see the farads and go to the city to rent one place for we stay and know the Egyptian people.
Certainly I would take the mornings to appreciate the Egyptian food and visit the pyramids, in the afternoons I would visit the Cairo’s museum which is a very interesting and important museum in Egypt and know more about the historical monuments of that beautiful place, then I would sit and wait for the sun sat, after that I would rest and wait for the other day

5 comments:

Ronaldo Lima Jr. said...

I would love to visit Egypt too! You know what, my in-laws have already visited Egypt, and when they were there, a man wanted to buy my mother-in-law! He offered my father-in-law 3 camels for her... unbelievable, right?

Unknown said...

I'd love to visit Egypt, too, especially the pyramids! Riding camels must also be fun.

Unknown said...

I would love to visit Egypt too! It might be very interesting, especially the camels!
I think your composition is very organized but I think you should write some more information because you just answered those questions of the paper.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.